euRobotics Topic Group Maintenance & Inspection
How to prepare and be successful for the upcoming H2020 call
24/09/2015 Shell Technology Centre – Amsterdam
Organized by the euRobotics Topic Group Maintenance & Inspection together with SPRINT Robotics.
This is part of the 2-day event: SPRINT Robotics Seminar ‘Global Outlook on Maintenance & Inspection’ and the euRobotics Topic Group workshop.
The euRobotics Topic Group workshop gives you the opportunity to:
- Hear the end-users perspective from Oil & Gas, Power Generation and Chemical Industry on the priorities for Maintenance & Inspection Robotics.
- Give Company and Technology Presentations. Poster presentation and 10 minutes presentation. You have to apply for a presentation and a poster, email the euRobotics Topic Group coordinators: email@example.com
- Learn how to write a successful Proposal:
- Precise and concrete requirements for proposals.
- Description of the call.
- Hands on guidance to create successful proposals from experienced professionals plus how to create proposals.
Registration is required for this event, please register by email through the SPRINT Robotics office:firstname.lastname@example.org. Limited seats are available, we strongly recommend to register as soon as possible.