Node.js Software Developers
Are you passionate about coding? Do you get excited about developing concepts into client-orientated products, with the use of innovative technologies and lean / agile methodologies? Then we are looking for you!
About our company
Quasset identifies and implements novel strategies in Asset Management and Condition Assessment solutions for petrochemical industry and public infrastructure. We support our clients in optimizing the balance between cost, performance and risks of capital-intensive infrastructure such as water distribution systems, roads, pipelines, and petrochemical plants. For this purpose, we develop highly innovative products for Asset Management Information and Business Intelligence, using GIS, 3D, Virtual, and Augmented Reality technologies.
About the job
Owing to continued growth of our activities, we seek to strengthen our office in Hilversum. As our new Node.js Software Developer, you will be part of our young and dynamic international team. Together, you develop and shape next-generation software products and services at the intersection of 3D and Asset Management.
With a clear focus on the client, you work on advanced web applications using Node.js. You love solving coding challenges, learn and adopt new technologies and are passionate about taking a product from concept to client. Lean / agile, of course. We give you the freedom to take initiative and fully support your personal growth and development.
Are you looking for an open, young, international, future-forward working environment with ample growth opportunity, combined with freedom to develop and co-create? Then Quasset is the company for you!
You are responsible for:
- Contributing to functional and technical design of well-structured software products
- Producing high-quality code for our software solutions
- Software documentation, testing and quality assurance
- Continuous improvement of our software development and maintenance practices (lean and agile software methodologies)
- Defining, scoping and implementing our software products as a development team member
- Completing very innovative solutions on time and on budget
We ask from you:
- Relevant education, equivalent to University level (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering)
- Experience in server-side software development (application server, databases)
- Proven track-record of successful projects
- Language: professional English (verbal and written) is essential
- EU Citizen or valid work permit for The Netherlands
- Self-starter, creative, quality results driven and a team player
- Experience in several of the the following software technologies:
- js application development
- SQL and NoSQL databases (e.g. Postgres, MS SQLServer, MongoDB)
- Internet technologies (HTTP, TCP/IP, HTML5, CSS, JSON, REST APIs)
- Deployments in Cloud services (e.g. Azure, AWS)
- Data visualization through GIS, Three.js, VR, AR
We offer you:
- The opportunity to shape next-generation software products and services at the intersection of 3D and Asset Management
- Freedom to use the latest technologies to realize our vision
- Being part of an enthusiastic, international, multidisciplinary team
- An open environment to grow, learn and develop
- Closely work with and for renowned international clients
Does this sound like a match for you? We look forward to hearing from you! Contact Female Ventures at email@example.com or give us a call at +31 (0)6 274 560 45.
Acquisition regarding this vacancy is not appreciated.