Quasset Philippines office
We are looking for a qualified Digital Marketing Professional to join our Marketing and Communications team. You have a diverse skill set in marketing content creation, covering graphic design, social media, and digital tools. In this position, you will support internal channels that include digital, print, and events as well as helping with the management and continuous improvement of social media channels.
Reporting to the Marketing and Communications team lead, this role requires creativity and technical know-how, attention to detail, and good organizational and collaborative skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat) and Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Familiarity with Canva would be preferred
- Experience with print production and proof process, ensuring error-free final content
- Advanced knowledge of content management with WordPress. Experience and understanding of HTML coding is a plus
- Demonstrated proficiency in using a variety of social media platforms, namely LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube. Familiarity using Hootsuite is strongly desired
- Experience with SEO is an asset
- Experience and understanding of creating video content / animation a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – business-proficient and fluent in English
- Strong attention to detail, prioritize and consistently meet deadlines
- Must have good organizational skills and the ability to work simultaneously on multiple projects
- Exhibit a willingness and curiosity to learn about asset integrity management, infrastructure and robotics
- A “can do” attitude and interest to be a part of a small and dynamic team
- A quick learner that can adapt and adjust to new tools and practices easily
- A keen interest for all digital and social media, following trends and ever-evolving norms, practices and functionalities on social media platforms
- Create visual content for the website, social media and print, staying in line with the company branding
- Update the website: create posts, pages, banners and photo galleries
- Assist with creating report templates as well as PowerPoint presentations
- Help coordinate all media content
- Implement and monitor our social media strategy in order to stimulate new leads, improve marketing efforts, and increase brand awareness
- Support the Marketing and Communication lead
An undergraduate degree in Communications or Marketing, specializing in social media and digital content, or an equivalent combination of education and professional experience related to the responsibilities of the position.
Two plus years of experience in the areas related to the position are preferred
What we offer
- We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer
- A role in an enthusiastic, international, multidisciplinary team
- Opportunity to work for a global company
- Room for ambition and opportunity for personal and professional growth
- Competitive remuneration consistent with your track record and experience
Quasset drives innovation in asset (integrity) management and condition assessment solutions for multiple sectors including oil & gas, chemical, infrastructure, water, and energy. Fostering and building networks is core to our business. Collaborative efforts are imperative to implement new opportunities that technology offers at the speed needed to address current societal challenges, such as aging infrastructure, urbanization and global warming. With a multidisciplinary team of highly experienced consultants located around the globe, we support our customer networks to improve asset management business processes for capital-intensive infrastructure such as petrochemical facilities, pipe distribution systems, and conventional and renewable power generation. Quasset manages and facilitates a portfolio of multiclient projects, as well as global and regional joint industry initiatives such as the SPRINT Robotics Collaborative.
Excited about the position?
Please send your applications with motivation letter and your CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org attention of Catherine Reijans. Additionally, please submit portfolio work if you have examples such as social media posts, graphic design work, marketing materials, videos etc.
Applications should be sent by latest 24 January 2020. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for a virtual interview meeting in the week of 27 January 2020. Acquisitions further to this advertisement are not appreciated. .
Quasset BV | Seinstraat 4 | 1223 DA Hilversum | The Netherlands
T: +31 35 820 0288