Are you passionate about coding? Do you get excited about developing concepts into client-oriented products, with the use of innovative technologies and lean / agile methodologies? Then we are looking for you!
About our company
Since its inception in 2011, Quasset has set out to push the frontiers of Asset Management and Condition Assessment. With an in-house international multidisciplinary team of experts complemented by a large partner network of leading organisations, Quasset excels in bringing together expertise from different fields to provide innovative solutions.
Quasset supports clients in optimizing the balance between cost, performance and risks of capital-intensive infrastructure such as water distribution systems, roads, pipelines, and petrochemical plants, developing inventive products for asset management information and business intelligence using GIS, 3D, virtual, and augmented reality technologies.
About the job
With a clear focus on the client, you work on advanced web applications using modern software technologies like Node.js, React and React-Native. You love solving coding challenges, learn and adopt modern technologies and are passionate about taking a product from concept to client. Lean / agile, of course. We give you the freedom to take initiative and fully support your personal growth and development.
You are responsible for:
- Contributing to functional and technical design and development of well-structured software products Contribute to maintenance of existing code bases.
- With a clear focus on the customer, develop advanced web and mobile applications using Node.js, React and React-Native.
- Producing high-quality code for our software solutions
- Software documentation, testing and quality assurance
- Defining, scoping and implementing our software products as a development team member
- Act as lead developer/scrum master
- Relevant education, equivalent to HBO/University level (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in software development
- Passionate about coding
- Language skills: professional English (verbal and written) is essential, Dutch is a plus
- EU citizen or valid work permit for The Netherlands
- Self-starter, creative, quality results driven and a team player
- Project management and professional skills to lead a team of (junior) developers
- Back-end: Node.js and Express
- Internet technologies: HTTP, TCP/IP, JSON, REST APIs
The following experience/skills are a plus:
- SQL (e.g. Postgres) and NoSQL databases (e.g. CouchDB, MongoDB)
- Three.js / A-Frame
- Visual Studio Online (VSTS)
- Automated testing / Jest
- UX design
We offer you:
- The opportunity to shape next-generation software products and services in the field of Asset Management
- Freedom to use the latest technologies to realize our vision
- Being part of an enthusiastic, international, multidisciplinary team
- An open environment to grow, learn and develop
- Closely work with and for renowned international clients
Please send your application including your CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, Attn. drs. Luc Stakenborg, CTO.
Acquisitions further to this advertisement are not appreciated.
Quasset BV | Seinstraat 4 | 1223 DA Hilversum | The Netherlands
T: +31 35 820 0288