- Are you passionate about managing engineering projects from planning to execution in the field of innovation driven asset management?
- Are you looking for a real role from day one, so you’ll get invaluable experience working on varied and exciting projects?
- Are you interested in combining in-depth domain knowledge, cutting-edge technology and business intelligence tools to create practical and modern solutions?
- Do you want to start your career in a young dynamic international company?
If the answer is YES, then we invite you to join the Quasset team for this exciting graduate position!
We are a young, dynamic and international team looking for bright, creative people with a hands-on mentality who share the passion for our clients in the petrochemical, energy, infrastructure and water sector. We offer you a stimulating environment that will help you develop and grow skills that last! You work closely together with colleagues that serve renowned international clients.
About the role
You will be involved in the full cycle of projects and responsible for the planning and execution of projects to ensure successful delivery to our clients. The projects are centered around development, testing and validation of innovative solutions to improve Asset Integrity Management. We use technologies such as non-destructive testing, robotics, virtual reality, augmented reality, data analytics and business intelligence tools.
- Ensuring technical and operational feasibility of the project
- Delivering project tasks and activities to successfully execute and deliver projects
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget and scope
- Manage client and stakeholder relationships
- Maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Represent Quasset at conferences and tradeshows
- Lots of initiative
- Hands-on mentality, as our projects are executed in very small teams.
- Minimum MSc in a technical discipline preferably physics, robotics or mechatronics
- Demonstrable interest in business and operational aspects of technology
- The ability to explain ideas and plans clearly
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent presentation and client-facing skills
- Excellent soft skills and awareness of the needs of stakeholders across many cultures and nationalities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – business-proficient and fluent in English
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Team player with vibrant character and leadership traits
Driving innovation, building networks, and assessing and implementing pioneering technologies for business impact are at the core of Quasset. Since its inception, Quasset has been part of several joint industry projects, pulling the value chain together to help companies accelerate their progress and create a competitive advantage. Quasset supports clients in optimizing the balance between cost, performance and risks of capital-intensive infrastructure such as water distribution systems, roads, pipelines, and petrochemical plants, developing inventive products for asset management information and business intelligence based on 3D, virtual, and augmented reality technologies.
In 2017 Quasset Test Facility (QTF) was opened, providing companies with independent 3rd party assessments of technology in a highly flexible and relevant testing environment.
Please send your application including your CV by email to email@example.com.
Acquisitions further to this advertisement are not appreciated.
Quasset BV | Seinstraat 4 | 1223 DA Hilversum | The Netherlands
T: +31 35 820 0288