The Project Engineer will be involved in the full cycle of projects and will be responsible for the planning and execution of projects to ensure successful delivery to our clients. The projects are centered around development, testing and validation of innovative solutions to improve Asset Integrity Management, involving technologies such as non-destructive testing, robotics, virtual reality, augmented reality and data analytics.
You are responsible for:
- Developing project scopes and objectives, ensuring technical and operational feasibility.
- All tasks and activities to successfully execute and deliver projects
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget and scope
- Manage client and stakeholder relationships
- Create, implement and operational procedures
- Maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Providing advice on the management of projects
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Represent Quasset at conferences and tradeshows
- Minimum MSc in a technical discipline preferably physics or mechatronics
- Strong analytical skills
- Demonstrable interest in business and operational aspects of technology
- Practical project experience in technical environment, e.g. through a PhD or working experience in an industrial research environment.
- Excellent presentation and client-facing skills
- Excellent soft skills and awareness of the needs of stakeholders across many cultures and nationalities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – business-proficient and fluent in English
- Hands-on mentality, as our projects are executed in very small teams.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Team player with vibrant character and leadership traits
- Willing and available to travel internationally
- Proficiency in the use of computers and strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
About our company
Since its inception in 2011, Quasset has set out to push the frontiers of Asset Management and Condition Assessment. With an in-house international multidisciplinary team of experts complemented by a large partner network of leading organisations, Quasset excels in bringing together expertise from different fields to provide innovative solutions.
Quasset supports clients in optimizing the balance between cost, performance and risks of capital-intensive infrastructure such as water distribution systems, roads, pipelines, and petrochemical plants, developing inventive products for asset management information and business intelligence using GIS, 3D, virtual, and augmented reality technologies.
Please send your application including your CV by email to email@example.com, Attn. drs. Luc Stakenborg, CTO.
Acquisitions further to this advertisement are not appreciated.
Quasset BV | Seinstraat 4 | 1223 DA Hilversum | The Netherlands
T: +31 35 820 0288