Are you passionate about coding? Do you like to have broad responsibilities, ranging from front-end and back-end development to DevOps? Do you want to have a leading role in our development team, using innovative technologies and lean / agile methodologies? Then we are looking for you!
With a clear focus on the client, you work on advanced applications. Our tech stack includes: Node.js, React, Postgres, Docker, Azure Cloud, Azure DevOps, GIT, Three.js, VS Code, Unity. You love solving technical challenges, learn and adopt modern technologies and are passionate about taking a product from concept to client. Lean / agile, of course. We give you the freedom to take initiative and fully support your personal growth and development.
You are responsible for:
- Contributing to functional and technical design of well-structured software products
- Producing high-quality code for our software solutions
- Lead scrums and sprint planning
- Perform code reviews, share your knowledge with other team members
- DevOps: maintain automated build and deployment pipelines and manage our cloud applications
- Continuous improvement of our software development, maintenance and deployment practices (lean and agile software methodologies)
- Relevant education, equivalent to University level (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering)
- Experience in DevOps tasks: Containerization, AWS or Azure, CI/CD
- Experience as lead developer / scrum master
- Language skills: professional English (verbal and written) is essential, Dutch is a plus
- EU citizen or valid work permit for The Netherlands
- Self-starter, creative, quality driven and a team player
- Required experience/skills: Node.js and Express, React, Docker, GIT
- The following experience/skills are a plus: SQL and NoSQL databases, Azure cloud services, Azure DevOps, UX design
We offer you:
- The opportunity to shape next-generation software products and services in the field of Asset Management
- Being part of an enthusiastic, international, multidisciplinary team
- An open environment to grow, learn and develop
- Work closely with and for renowned international clients
- A salary that matches your skills and experience
Quasset supports clients in optimizing the balance between cost, performance and risks of capital-intensive infrastructure such as water distribution systems, roads, pipelines, and petrochemical plants, developing inventive products for asset management information and business intelligence based on 3D, virtual, and augmented reality technologies.
Please send your application including your CV by email to email@example.com, Attn. drs. Luc Stakenborg, COO.
Acquisitions further to this advertisement are not appreciated.
Quasset BV | Seinstraat 4 | 1223 DA Hilversum | The Netherlands
T: +31 35 820 0288