Asset Builder launch in Galveston
On the 13th and 14th of November, Quasset attended the 1st World Conference for Inspection and Maintenance Robotics in Galveston and launched AssetBuilder.
AssetBuilder is web-based 3D visualization software which efficiently creates digital twins of assets making modelling into a quick and easy process.
- Save time with a multitude of predesigned components designed to make building assets easier
- Create 3D assets right in your browser and have everything saved in the cloud. Accessible from anywhere.
- Use an intuitive user interface that uses predesigned components for asset assembly. With just a few clicks you have built a 3D asset.
- Export your asset to be used in reports, 3D PDF’s, PowerPoint, and engineering design programs. Also, Asset Builder models are supported in Quasset RoboSim, the 3D robot simulator for robotic inspection.
- Choose from a growing list of parts that do the work for you. Create complex shapes by simply moving a slider. It’s like “LEGO bricks” for assets.
- Make an asset from scratch or customize projects others have created.
Purchase an AssetBuilder license: assetbuilder.quasset.com