Quasset, a leading provider of innovative solutions in the field of robotics and asset integrity management recently launched its groundbreaking Robotic Innovation Services at the SPRINT Robotics World Conference for Inspection & Maintenance Robotics 2023 held last October 10 – 11, 2023 at the Woodlands Waterway Marriott Convention Center. This new service aims to accelerate the adoption of robotics systems across the inspection and maintenance of critical assets in the energy, infrastructure, utilities, renewables, and other key industries, unlocking new levels of efficiency, safety, and precision.
In the midst of a groundbreaking transformation within the inspection and maintenance sector, driven by the integration of robotics technology, Quasset’s Robotic Innovation Services have been strategically crafted to empower companies within this field. Our goal is to enable them to fully leverage the capabilities of robotics solutions, effectively addressing critical challenges while unlocking a wide array of benefits. Notably, Quasset’s Robotics Innovation Service maintains a platform-agnostic approach, conducting exhaustive testing and validation processes to pinpoint the ideal robotic platform uniquely tailored to meet the individual requirements of each client.
Key features of Quasset’s Robotic Innovation Services include:
1. Tailored Robotics Solutions: Quasset collaborates closely with asset owners and the leading robotics manufacturers to develop bespoke robotics solutions that cater to their specific inspection and maintenance needs. These tailored solutions leverage cutting-edge technology to increase productivity and safety.
2. Robotic Reliability Testing: Quasset’s experts collaborate with clients to conduct long-term testing and verification of robotic platforms to assure reliability in the field. These include conducting and facilitating various types of robotic testing, operational integration development, replication and scaling services, and actual field implementation and use of these technologies in the field.
3. Integration of Data Analytics: The services encompass advanced data analytics capabilities, enabling organizations to gain actionable insights from the wealth of data generated by robotics systems used.
4. Training and Support: Quasset provides comprehensive training and support to ensure a smooth transition to the use of robotics technology. This includes training for personnel and ongoing support to maximize the value of robotic assets.
5. Safety and Compliance: Quasset places a strong emphasis on safety and regulatory compliance, helping clients navigate the complex landscape of safety standards and ensuring their robotic solutions meet all necessary requirements.
6. Cross-Industry Expertise: With a track record of success in various industries, including energy, and infrastructure, Quasset brings cross-industry expertise to the table, fostering innovation and best practices.
“Society’s demands for efficiency, safety, and sustainability are driving the adoption of robotics in the inspection and maintenance sector,” said Tjibbe Bouma, CEO at Quasset. “Our Robotic Innovation Services provide a comprehensive framework for organizations to embrace these advancements, empowering them to stay ahead in a rapidly evolving landscape.”
Quasset’s commitment to revolutionizing the inspection and maintenance industry through robotics innovation has already yielded numerous success stories across various companies and ongoing partners. With these new services, the company currently has the following robotic platforms available in its’ portfolio.
Visit our Robotics Innovation Services page to start your robotics journey with us today!