Release – AssetBuilder 2.0
AssetBuilder 2.0 includes many features on our product roadmap, such as drag and drop property menus, more configurable part properties, and a fresh user interface. We have given the user interface a cleaner and sleeker look to improve your online experience; the overall interaction of the parts during the building process makes snapping parts together even easier.
New in AssetBuilder 2.0 >>>
– New user interface
– Updated properties for part configuration and placement
– Updated toolbar & controls for rotation
– Clone feature of any selected part
– Using transparency, intervals can be placed
– Vortex breakers connect directly to sumps
– Easier viewing of asset intervals with draggable clipping planes
– X-ray and delete parts
– Full scene configuration: grid visibility, isometric view, casting of shadows, auto rotate
In this new version, we have also worked very hard on the backend architecture of AssetBuilder. Resetting the fundamentals allows AssetBuilder to be more flexible when adding new parts and asset classes.
Start building today, purchase your license here!